Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This Weeks Homework

Class, you will find your weekly homework check list below.  Please note the change of format for our class discussions and prepare your reading accordingly.  This will be a permanent change until further notice.

In addition to this change, please review your schedules for the following opportunities to meet with me outside of class time (Location will be at Dilworth Coffee):

WEEKLY OFFICE HOURS - I have set aside Saturday from 1:00-3:30 for one on one meetings with parents and students.  If you have questions you would like to discuss with me,  would like a special one on one tutoring/review session, or if I have requested a private meeting with you please email me with a specific time within these hours that you can arrive.  I'll schedule slots in 30 minute increments.

LITERATURE EVENING - I am offering another evening for discussing literature next week on Thursday.  I would like to meet with groups individually and this week we will focus on our novels instead of autobiographies.  I will schedule an autobiography meeting in 2 weeks with the entire class.  Here is the planned schedule - please let me know if you will be able to attend or not.  If there is a conflict let me know as soon as possible and perhaps we can work out alternate arrangements.

Washington Irving 6:30-7:15
Edgar Alan Poe 7:20-8:05
Last of the Mohicans 8:10-8:55

SKYPE CHAPTER REVIEW SESSION
I'm still working out the technical details on this, but this review is for the following students:  Kaela, Trey, Julia, Samantha, and Jonathan.  I have set aside NEXT Friday afternoon, October 7th, from 3:30-4:30 and need to know how many of you are available during this timeslot.  We will do a comprehensive review beginning with Chapter 1.  You will need your notebooks and your text book alog with a computer and webcam.  I'll email more technical details later.

Week 7

No comments:

Post a Comment